Friday 12 December 2008

Post Production


When i was editing my film i had about twelve minuets of audio and i could only have five minuets, so i had a heck of a lot to cut out.

First i put it onto a music programme on windows XP and that took me about twenty minuets to do but it was easy, then i saved what i had done to my memory stick and put it on the mac computers and import it to ImovieHD which i found was ok as i had done it before, then i cut out the bits that i did not want, and all the parts that went wrong, i cut out the silent parts in each video and got it down to about five minuets and sixty seconds.


I had all my audio completed and was very pleased with it, all i had to do is put my words in which at the start would not go as the mac computer kept crashing on me everytime i had changed my font size, colour, and the style i wanted, it just would not go, it took me three lessons to get it all right, the only thing that i could not get rid of is the little click you hear between every answer you hear, but i am very pleased with the end result.

No comments: